The Georgia State Games is looking for talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in the preparation for this year's events. Internship opportunities are offered in both paid and unpaid positions depending on intern's experience & skills, time commitment, availability, academic credit and semester sought. Internships are first offered to students completing the internship for academic credit.
Dates and times for internships are flexible. All applicants must have strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Internship offers either housing and some meal reimbursement OR a few paid stipends of up to a $1,000 semester stipends.
Full-time internships are preferred & recommended, but part-time unpaid internships are also available.
Benefits of a Georgia Games Internship:
- Housing & Partial Meals Reimbursements-
- Apartments have portable high speed internet access, Free TV cable, full kitchen, Washer/dryer access, FREE fitness center, business center and pool!
- All Apartment Utilities are covered.
- Photos of Apartment Complex - Click Here
- Paid Stipends (limited number available)
- Earn academic credit
- Fulfill community service hours
- Individual office work stations and laptop computers
- Internships Options include semester-long, full-time, part-time, weekend only & four-week compact options
Internship program has been offered for over 24 years
Students have come from the following US States: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MS, MN, MO, NC, NE, ND, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI and WV including the countries of Canada, China, England, Germany, Hungary, Kenya and South Korea just for internships with the Georgia Games.
]Typical Summer Internship Positions:
- Event Operations Internships - mostly implementation & planning (10-14 positions) (heavy orientation)
- Public Relations Internships & Promotions Internships (2-3 positions)
- Sponsorship Sales, Development & Marketing Internships(2-3 positions)
- Website Internships(1-2 positions)
- Graphic Design Internships(1-2 positions)
- Logistical Warehouse Internships (Summer Only)(1-2 positions)
- Volunteer Management Internships(1-2 positions)
Interested in Applying?
To apply, submit all of the following together via e-mail (email@example.com):
Click here to download the Position Description
Read the Internship Position Descriptions
Click HERE to see our current interns!
- Sponsorship Sales, Development, Grant Writing & Marketing Internships (2-4 positions) (heavy SALES orientation)
- Graphics & Website Internships (1-2 positions)
- Event Operations Internships – mostly planning (1-2 positions)
- Public Relations Internships & Promotions Internships (1-2 positions)