2013 Run For Life Championships
SPORT SPECIFIC INFORMATION
A 501 (C) (3) foundation whose goal is to assist in the fight against childhood obesity
Saturday, July 27, 2013
10K Run - 7:00 AM
5K Run - 8:15 AM
5K Health Walk - 8:15AM
1 Mile Fun Run - 8:45 AM
Tot Trot - 9:00 AM
1) $20.00 - Registered or Postmarked by Saturday, July 6, 2013
2) $25.00 - Registered by Saturday, July 20, 2013
3) $30.00 - Day of race (6 AM)
4) $10.00 - 1 Mile Fun Run (Intended for runners ages 10U) or Tot Trot
5) $25.00 - Phantom Runner (I support the cause, but can't be there)
**Do NOT MAIL ENTRIES AFTER JULY, 20, 2013
Race Number Pick-Up
Race numbers will be available for pick-up at the Big Peach store in Kennesaw on Friday, July 26,2013 from 4 PM - 8PM. If you cannot make this, they will also be available on the day of the race starting at 6 AM. T-shirts and goody bags will be available after the race.
Awards will be given on race day to the top three male and female winners of the 5K and 10K races in 15 age groups.
All participants will receive a commemorative Run For Life t-shirt.
The top male & female in the 10K, 5K, and Masters divisions will also receive a complimentary personal training package from Excellence in Exercise.
Be sure to hang out after your race. Every person who runs will automatically be entered into a free raffle for 7 night on the town packages.
ENTRY FORMS & REGISTRATION
DIRECTIONS TO VENUE
Directions (from I-75 North):
1. Take Exit 269 for Barrett Pkwy/ Kennesaw 2. Turn LEFT at Barrett Pkwy NW
3. Turn RIGHT at Cobb Place Blvd.
4. Turn RIGHT at Vaughn Rd. NW
5. End at 1950 Vaughn Rd (parking will be in office lots)